The Festival of Carribbean Nights
Les Nuits Caraïbes Festival (The Festival of Carribbean Nights) was created by Bernadette Beuzelin and Pierre Deville, Conservatory Director.
A lot of international renowned artists will be present, such as the pianist-composer Yves Henry, the violinist Manon Philippe, the young cellist Adrien Frasse-Sombet and many more!
For this new edition of the music festival Caribbean Nights, artistic director Yves Henry assembled a tray of exceptional quality:
- The actors Alain Carré (author of thirty shows correspondence) and Stephanie Leclef (actress and storyteller)
- Dancer and singer from GuadeloupeYannis François (Lausanne Opera)
- Pianists Boris Berman (Professor at Yale University) and François Chaplin (acclaimed for his recordings of Debussy and Poulenc)
- Tenor Xavier Marshall (Artistic Director of the International Competition of Opera de Paris)
- Flautist Vincent Lucas (flute of the Orchestre de Paris)
- Violinist Gilles Henry (also a member of the Orchestre de Paris)
The festival includes concerts in Guadeloupe (in the Caféière Beauséjour, old house completely renovated by its owner Bernadette Beuzelin, museum offering a very nice walk among the flowers and the coffee trees), Martinique and Saint Barthélemy.