Just as it does each summer, the pink city located in the south of France will set up lounge chairs and parasols by the Garonne River on July 12th.
For those who want to discover the city and enjoy a cool moment, Toulouse’s beaches will be installed in different places:
- Bazacle place, between the Catalans bridge and the Saint-Pierre bridge on the right bank.
- Daurade place, between the Saint-Pierre bridge and the Pont-Neuf, on the right bank
- The Quay of l'Exil républicain espagnol, where the famous big wheel is also located, between the Saint-Pierre bridge and the Pont-Neuf on the left bank
- The garden of Raymond IV, between the Catalans bridge and the Saint-Pierre bridge on the left bank
- The Isle of Ramier, in the heart of the Garonne River.
The Prairie des Filtres location will be open only prior to July 14th as it is the site of Bastille Day fireworks.
Besides just relaxation, you can also enjoy entertainment and events organized until August 24th.
Among the activities available are scientific demonstrations, watercolour lessons, yoga, sports or photography in the Prairie des Filtres, a rugby exhibition, Ciné Plage film screenings in the Raymond IV garden, dancing on the Daurade quay or even puppet shows, reading workshops and more for children at Bazacle place.